The 7 Day Inca Trail offers tourists the chance to enjoy a mix of both the Salkantay Trek and the Inca Trail combined. Starting on the Salkantay Trek the route diverges just before Salkantay Pass and instead goes over the Incachiriaska Pass (Frozen Inca Pass) which leads you down to the village of Wayllabamba where you join the Inca Trail and continue on to Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate.
- Starting Altitude - 2900m / 9515ft.
- Highest Altitude - 5028m / 16,495ft.
- Coldest Night - Day 2 around 0º celsius
- Overall Difficulty - Very Difficult
PRIVATE SERVICE PRICES
- 2 people US$1,350 per person
- 3 people US$1,100 per person
- 4 people US$990 per person
- 5 people US$955 per person
- 6 people US$895 per person
- 7+ people US$865 per person
- Student Discount: US$40 (Requires ISIC Card to qualify)
- Under 18's Discount: US$40
- Sleeping Bag US$45
- Walking Pole US$15
Inflatable Mattress US$45
Single Tent Supplement US$45
EXTRAS (Need to book in Advance):
- Machu Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 65.00
- Huayna Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 65.00
- Vistadome Train Aguas Calientes-Cusco: USD70.00
- Extra Night in Aguas Calientes: Depends on the type of Hotel desired.