Have you ever dreamed of traveling through the Peruvian Andes on a train modeled on the Pullman cars of the 1920s The Belmond Hiram Bingham train not only makes this possible, it turns a magical journey into an unforgettable experience, with personalized service that takes care of every last detail on your trip.Travel on the exclusive and luxurious Belmond Hiram Bingham train and enjoy the elegant dining car, the bar car, and the observatory, where you can take in the unmatched scenery in the open air while sipping on a traditional Peruvian cocktail and listening to live local music.
Start your experience off with a welcome cocktail. Once onboard, the maître will invite you to a brunch and gourmet lunch. The return trip includes a fine dining experience at dinner. In both cases, you can accompany your meals with beverages (non-premium) and an excellent wine selection.
To the beat of the Peruvian cajón and tambourines, live traditional Peruvian and international music will set the tone throughout the trip for an unforgettable trip to the Machu Picchu citadel.
Departures are scheduled for Monday through Saturday each week. Contact us today and get your free Peru trip quote. At Peru Luxe, all trips are custom and personally designed for you by one of our professional travel experts.
Facilies & Services Included
- Live music and dances, quinoa punch, Pisco cocktail with sparkling wine (this can vary according to the season)
- Belmond Hiram Bingham travel bag
- Lunch and gourmet dinner, with options in the case of food restrictions or allergies
- All non-alcoholic beverages and hot drinks. White and red wine (Argentine and Chilean) sparkling wine (Peruvian, Tacama) and Cusqueña beer. Pisco Sours the entire trip
- Admission to Machu Picchu (Includes Ticket)
- Bus up to and from the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Afternoon Tea Included, at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Hotel, + Wifi
- On the train, in stations, Belmond Sanctuary Lodge installations (during Afternoon Tea) and external rest rooms at the entrance to Machu Picchu) at no cost
- Live band plays typical local and international music, in the Observation Car on the outbound trip and in the Bar Car on the return trip (the Observation Car is open on the outbound trip. On the return trip the Obsesrvation balcony is closed for operational reasons).