5 day Inca Trail: A trek to take it easy and enjoy!
Staying at campsites that few people use you get to enjoy the beautiful views of the mountains and see the sunsets and sunrises in peace and tranquility. Trekking the Inca Trail is one of those things that everyone should do once in their life and the 5 day version allows you to enjoy it to the full!
The 5 day option is highly recommended for group of families or group of friends who wish to spend more time close to each othe avoiding the crowds and pace of the classic 4 day Inca Trail.
The 5 day trek is also recommended for older people (60+) who want to take their time and enjoy the trail at an esteady pace.
- 2 people USD$1070 per person
- 3 people USD$ 980 per person
- 4 people USD$ 890 per person
- 5 people USD$ 840 per person
- 6 people USD$ 815 per person
- 7+ people USD$ 795 per personImportant: Prices Include Personal Porter to carry up to 7 Kilograms of each participant.
Student Discount: US$40 (Requires ISIC Card to qualify)
Under 18's Discount: US$40
Sleeping Bag US$35
Walking Pole US$15
Inflatable Mattress US$25
Single Tent Supplement US$35
Extras (Need to book in Advance):
- Machu Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 75.00
- Huayna Picchu Mountain climbing: USD 75.00
- Vistadome Train Aguas Calientes-Cusco: USD70.00
- Extra Night in Aguas Calientes: Depends on the type of Hotel desired.