Older sister to Delfin I, this slightly larger river vessel maintains the same spirit of elegance and natural beauty as it brings you around to the other side of Pacaya Samiria Reserve on the Amazon River tributary of Ucayali!The vessel houses fourteen cabins: four master suites and ten suites, four of which can interconnect to easily accommodate families. Similar to the Delfin I, the four master suites provide a 180 degree panoramic view of dense jungle and all of the cabins come with 100% Peruvian cotton linen to provide ultimate comfort and support local enterprise. In the dining room both the menu and lively table decorations change on a daily basis to whet your appetite for a variety of Amazon and Peruvian fusion cuisine, while the musically talented staff provide an unforgettable ambiance. For those who desire a respite from the open-air lounge, this vessel also comes equipped with a new enclosed air-conditioned lecture lounge/library, where you can find an assortment of reading material and media equipment.
At Kuoda, we highly recommend Delfin II for families or groups of friends looking to participate in a range of jungle activities. Such as swimming with pink river dolphins or testing your bravery on a night safari to locate the ever elusive caiman, before returning back to the easy elegance and luxury of what the vessel has to offer.
Contact us today and get your free Peru trip quote. At Kuoda Travel, all trips are custom and personally designed for you by one of our professional travel experts.
Luxury River Vessel
Passengers are accommodated in 14 cabins, four master suites and ten suites
- Main Deck: Two master suites each measuring 21 sqm/230 sq. f. and six suites each measuring 19.5 sqm/210 sq. f.
- Upper Deck: Two master suites each measuring 21 sqm/230 sq. f. and four suites each measuring 19.5 sqm/210 sq. f. and the dining room
- Top Observation Deck: Lounge, Exercise Room, Bar, Spa and Lecture Room
– All suites are equipped with roof-to-floor paneled windows
– All suites come with air-conditioning
– All suites feature a king-sized bed that can turn into two twins
– All suites feature hot water and organic amenities
– All suites offer native design schemes and handicrafts
- Life Jackets: In each cabin
- Crew: 20
- Guides: 3
- Launch boats: 3 each with a capacity of 10 passengers
- Kayaks: —