The first true luxury cruise ship to immerse in the waters of the Northern Amazon of Peru. Embark on the voyage that you will cherish for a lifetime, sailing the earth’s most powerful river — the Amazon River. The most exclusive cruise ship in this Amazon region, the M/V Aqua caters to world travelers looking for news depths to explore while in the likes of utmost comfort. This journey will create unforgettable memories of remote areas only traversed by a privileged few.Fully refreshed just recently in 2015, this cruise ships includes everything from new sustainable wood floors to sun protective deck awnings. Generous picture windows face the Amazon River in each of 12 cruise ship suites, four of which can be interconnected for families. Spacious and indulgent, yet intimate enough to feel exclusive, the Aqua Amazon incorporates extremely generous lounging and dining areas, and can accommodate a maximum of 24 guests plus crew including and an on board paramedic. Highly experienced river pilots and the most rigorous cruise ship standards ensure smooth travel and safety on the water at all hours of your personalized Amazon River journey.
At Kuoda, we highly recommend this M/V Aqua Amazon journey. You will take part in a personalized, luxurious, and comprehensive Amazon expedition while experiencing the Amazon River’s three most powerful tributaries: the Marañón, the Ucayali, and the Puinahua and not to mention several hidden black water lakes and all the exotic animals that call this area home.
Contact us today and get your free Peru trip quote. At Kuoda Travel, all trips are custom and personally designed for you by one of our professional travel experts.
Luxury Expedition Vessel
Passengers are accommodated in 12 suites:
- 4 Master Suites measuring 22 sqm / 240 sq. ft., 2 on each deck.
- 8 Suites measuring 21 sqm / 230 sq. ft., 4 on each deck.
– All suites feature panoramic, river facing floor to ceiling windows.
– All suites with twin beds that can be converted to a California king size bed.
– Interconnecting suites for families.
– All suites are air-conditioned, with en-suite sitting area and bathroom.
- Lifejackets: In all cabins
- Crew: 19
- Guides: 3
- Cruise director
- Full time paramedic and automated defibrillator
- Launch boats: 3, each with a capacity of 8-10 passengers, guide, and launch pilot
- 4 Double kayaks
- 10 Bicycles
- Video-on-demand entertainment system onboard