The newest and largest of the Delfin trilogy, the Amazon Discovery vessel offers four room classes and carefully planned activity itineraries. If you are looking to cruise the mighty Amazon herself and immerse in local cultural identity, the Amazon Discovery ship is for you. Embarking from the floating restaurant Al Frio y Al Fuego in Iquitos, adventure begins with a fabulous gourmet meal and ends with you hungry for more.Starting on the main deck, you will find 8 Fauna suites, 1 single suite and the 2 Estuary suites, then the upper deck houses all ten Flora Suites, and the largest luxury Amazonia Suite, which includes a 180 panoramic view, complementary laundry service and a 60-minute spa session. Regardless of class, all suites include floor to ceiling windows, designer furniture, handmade Peruvian artifacts, European-style duvets, and fine Peruvian linens. The open-air sundeck brings all passengers together to enjoy the expansive river view, while the air-conditioned Canopy Lounge provides a cool refuge when needed. Dining on the Amazon Discovery offers a balanced combination of international meals and Amazonica/Peruvian fusion, while the bar regularly offers pisco sour classes and live music. What’s most unique about the Amazon Discovery is the opportunity to visit four different Amazon communities to learn what life entails on a daily basis in the Amazon jungle.
At Kuoda, we highly recommend this new vessel, now equipped with state-of-the-art security features, to larger groups and families hoping to get a taste of a true Amazon adventure! Contact us today and get your free Peru trip quote. At Kuoda Travel, all trips are custom and personally designed for you by one of our professional travel experts.
Luxury River Vessel
Passengers are accommodated in 21 cabins plus one single: 8 Fauna Suites plus 1 single, 10 Flora Suites, 2 Estuary Suites and 1 Amazonia Suite
- Main Deck: 8 Fauna Suites each measuring 22 sqm./237 sq. f., 1 single suite measuring 11 sqm./121 sq. f. and 2 Estuary Suites each measuring 23.5 sqm./253 sq. f.
- Upper Deck: 10 Flora Suites each measuring 22 sqm./237 sq. f. and 1 Amazonia suite measuring 56 sqm./597 sq. f and the Andes Dining Room
- Sun Deck: Sun Deck, Canopy Lounge, Bar, Spa and Gym
– All cabins include floor to ceiling windows
– All cabins feature individual climate control
– All cabins offer European-style duvets and fine Peruvian linens
– All cabins include telescopes for star-gazing
– All cabins offer daily house-keeping with turn-down service